[Kst] Can't build from source - cdf.h: No such file or directory

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed May 24 20:49:14 CEST 2006

For some reason the configure script is deciding that you have cdf installed,
and hence wants to build the cdf data source, even though the devel package
isn't installed.

But it can't find the cdf headers.  Does your distribution have some sort of
cdf-devel package?  Installing it will probably fix this.

Maybe try 'make -k/make -k install' or some such to build and install
everything else.

But it seems clear that there is a bug in the configure script...  It
shouldn't be trying to build the cdf data source if you don't have the
cdf-devel package installed.

cbn