[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 9 15:17:34 CET 2006

Resolution enhancement was invented because of my misunderstanding of
QPrinter....  Without this, the printer is assumed to have screen resolution,
so we artificially enhanced the resolution with resolution enhancement.

This tells KPrinter what resolution it actually has, so the geometry stuff now
reflects the geometry in actual readable pixels.

I don't know what this is going to do to the line width stuff I changed
yesterday, but I can re-change it based on how this goes.

cbn