[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 2 14:56:35 CEST 2006

AFAIR, for a while, we misused "padding" (instead of margin).  Padding is
currently undefined/buggy for legends.  If you ever have padding set to
anything other than 0, (say through scripts) you will get a borked legend.

We need to maintain compatibility with .kst files saved from official release,
and we would also like to maintain compatibility with any DR we released.

So we can:
	-in the legend object set padding to zero until someone makes padding do
something non-broken (put in a FIXME but not a bug - but I can see this
biting us someday... if ever do fix padding for legends)
	-recognize file version and fix on read (don't think this is possible)
	-fix padding on legends now so it does something non-broken when it is
non-zero (probably the best thing to do)
	-???? (something else)

But I really don't think that users should have to be fixing our mistakes.

cbn