[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jun 2 14:26:51 CEST 2006

On Thursday 01 June 2006 14:08, Andrew Walker wrote:
> There is no way for the user to now set the padding. The user has control
> only over the _legendMargin. This was probably different in the past and
> whoever made the change did not consider the repercussions.

  There is via KstScript.  The user can change both.  This is specifically why
hacking around functionality and design is wrong.  Now matter which way it is
done, something is "broken".  I would rather we know that old Kst files are
broken in this respect and tell users to fix it by typing in a bit of script
or recreating their legends, than have some hacky code in there that breaks
things down the road (or is removed and brings us right back to where we
started).