[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 15 21:09:26 CET 2006

I think this breaks .kst files that use "-frames" that are saved in a
different language.

The current behavior makes "<Filename>-frames"  the name in any language,
which makes .kst files portable.

This patch makes "<Filename>-<i18n(frames)>" the name, which makes kst files
non-portable between language.

A third option is to translate scalar references to english when saving and
from english when loading in addition to the attached patch.  This (silently)
makes the english translations reserved in any language, which will make
unlikely but possible bugs.

cbn