[Kst] build system

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Feb 7 14:57:04 CET 2006

In order to facilitate proper usage of the Kst class structure, I will be
separating the kst/ directory into multiple directories.  This will mean one
subdirectory for each library, and trees like extensions/ and datasources/
will move up a level.  The include paths will be setup such that no library
at a lower level can access headers from a higher level.  This should help us
avoid breaking the build in the future.  It will also make it easier to find
the code we need, and help us keep track of where files really belong.  It
will cause no functional change to Kst, but I think it will be easier to find
files with this new structure.