[Kst] In offset mode, [0] location

Marc-Antoine Miville-Deschenes mamd at ias.u-psud.fr
Mon Feb 6 16:36:15 CET 2006

The problem is not to have the [0] exactly aligned with the Y axis
but is to have the reference in the legend to be on a "round value".
For exemple when we load 1 minute of data we get something
like "Sun Nov 7 2004 18:31:18 [seconds]" as the xaxis label.
I don't mind having the [0] somewhere on the axis but I expect it
to match with "Sun Nov 7 2004 18:31:00 [seconds]"