[Kst] JS Bugs

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Oct 3 19:57:29 CEST 2005

I've been spending some time recently fixing bugs in KJS.  There are quite a
number of them but I'm getting through them quickly.  If you notice any bugs
in Kst scripting that seem to be related to the language (say, number
conversions are wrong), please consider testing an updated KJS.  You can
actually cleanly install an updated KJS overtop of an existing one as long as
you use KDE 3.3 or newer.  You can even pull the tree from KDE4 in SVN - it's
very backward compatible at the moment.  Lucky for us, in most cases these
won't be an issue.  They're more likely to be triggered by people analysing
data with KstScript.