[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 23 01:35:13 CET 2005

I'm noticing that in printing with rectangles or circles on a plot, the clip
region is messed up (none of the plot lines get plotted, except *inside* the
rectangle).

Could this be related?

Andrew, what desktop are you in?  KDE?
What theme are you using?
what WM setting are you using?  Transparent menus?
What distribution?
What xorg version?
What drivers?

In any case, we have to support all xorg distributions, so a fix for Andrew
must be found.

cbn