[Kst] adjustSizeForText

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Nov 9 03:33:39 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 20:22, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Did I do that?
>
> The problem is that we are radically changing our class structure for
> things that have bindings....
>
> I will put in FIXMEs if I have to change the bindings any more.

  Yes it's tedious.  The compile failures are good ways to catch things
though.  If you need help, just ping me via email.  At least in some way make
me aware and I will make sure the bindings are updated.

  This is why I am keeping the bindings as small as possible for now.
Anything that might change I'm trying to keep out of the bindings.

> Can you put adjustSizeForText back in?

  ok... Does it make sense still, conceptually?