[Kst] adjustSizeForText

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Nov 9 02:18:48 CET 2005

I noticed adjustSizeForText() is commented out of the script bindings.  This
causes a problem.  It's possible to create labels that don't fit in their
bounding box.  Either we need this function as it was, or we need to enforce
strict regulations in the view labels.  What should we do?

Also when a change affects the script bindings, please consider either
removing the function altogether or making sure it is still functional.  I
hadn't noticed this change and it could have caused us legacy script issues
starting with our first release.  Commenting out functions, in addition, will
result in the documentation still being generated but the function causing an
exception, so the documentation has to be blocked somehow.  I guess putting a
space after each @ should work.