[Kst] stripchart question

Taco Walstra walstra at science.uva.nl
Fri Nov 4 16:45:35 CET 2005

On Friday 04 November 2005 15:53, Barth Netterfield wrote:
Hi,
sorry this is not what I meant. We've been using that for a few experiments
for slow datastreams to monitor 50+ sensors. However I want to plot for
example 10 streams with different frequencies (some are at 1 Hz, others at
50Hz for example) and sometimes lots of data. For this we use a hacked c++
program which needs some refreshing, so I was wondering if a small interface
to kst would be a nice solution. Writing the data from 3 different tcp
sockets (each containing n streams) first to file and let kst update this is
not a real solution. I only want to send the data directly to the plot from a
small program and use kst as backend.
Taco