[Kst] Updates

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Mar 13 23:39:52 CET 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 17:54, Andrew Walker wrote:
> Could you give some more detail on how, for example,
> an update would get propagated through if I change
> the color of a curve. In particular where the curve
> exists in multiple plots in multiple windows.

   There will be a dirty flag in objects, so once a change is made, an update
can be forced and the proper objects will be updated.  The number of plots
and windows involved is pretty much irrelevant since the update will iterate
through all of them, as necessary, and they will all depend on something that
was or is "dirty".