[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Rick Chern rchern at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Jul 12 19:24:53 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 22:07 -0400, George Staikos wrote:
> On Monday 11 July 2005 21:15, Rick Chern wrote:
> > SVN commit 433862 by rchern:
> >
> > Changes to KstDataSource to support matrices
> > - test implementation for AsciiSource: mostly just for testing purposes,
> > can be reimplemented later
> >
> >  M  +102 -0    datasources/ascii/ascii.cpp
> >  M  +12 -1     datasources/ascii/ascii.h
> >  M  +110 -0    kstdatasource.cpp
> >  M  +37 -0     kstdatasource.h
> >  M  +12 -11    kstmatrixdialog_i.cpp
>
>   Do you think it makes sense to just have fieldListIsComplete() and not have
> a separate one for each data type?  I'm thinking that it is either complete
> or it isn't, and we don't want to special-case each of them...

I was thinking that the matrix list could be complete while the field
list is incomplete - in which case the matrix dialog would have non-
editable fields but the vector dialog (for example) may have editable
fields. But, I guess it would be hard for a datasource to determine that
a matrix list is complete when the field list is incomplete?