[Kst] New demo file - possible bug

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 23:57:12 CET 2005

Hi,
I tried updating the demo.kst file from the 'tutorial data' tarball, so that
it opens correctly in a recent kst. My attempt is attached. I've got one
little problem with it: when opened, it doesn't calculate the values of the
equation (called "E1-cleaned-pitch"). Opening the Data Manager,
double-clicking on this equation, and then OK'ing the edit equation dialog
makes Kst recalculate the equation, and everything then appears OK.

Have I missed something in creating the file, or is this a bug in kst?

Regards,
Philip