[Kst] [Bug 118697] New: "Change data file" no longer creates the curves in "duplicate" mode
nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Dec 20 11:13:14 CET 2005
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: "Change data file" no longer creates the curves in
AssignedTo: kst kde org
ReportedBy: nicolas.brisset eurocopter com
Version: 1.2.0_devel (using KDE 3.4.0, compiled sources)
Compiler: gcc version 3.4.3
OS: SunOS (sun4u) release 5.8
If you want to compare two files, the "duplicate" mode in the "Change data file" wizard is extremely convenient. However, it seems that the curves using the new vectors are no longer created (they used to be).
- prepare 2 data files with common vectors (say file1.dat and file2.dat)
- start kst
- plot vec1 vs INDEX from file1.dat
- invoke the Tools->Change data file wizard
- select all vectors from file1
- select file2.dat as new data file
- check "duplicate" selected vectors and matrices
- hit "Apply": there is still only one curve in the plot
Expected behavior: vec1' and INDEX' get created, and a new curve is added in the plot where vec1 vs INDEX was plotted.
(I haven't checked whether dependents are properly built or not)
This most excellent functionality needs to be fixed for 1.2.0 as far as I'm concerned !
More information about the Kst