[Kst] Kst Feature Freeze

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Apr 13 06:18:15 CEST 2005

   As indicated in the release plan, I will be releasing a beta version of Kst
1.1.0 on Friday.  We will freeze strings Friday at 23:59 GMT-500 unless there
are major outstanding issues on the release plan.  I should be made aware of
those ASAP so that I can notify the i18n team.  Final 1.1.0 is scheduled for
April 29, but may happen as early as the 24th if all of the major bugs and
features are done on time and the translation team is ready.

   Please, no new features until after CVS is branched and the new branch is
stabilized.  I'll send a note to the list when it's ready.

   Also note that the JS extension is not covered by the freeze and should not
be translated because it's not enabled for compile by default for 1.1.0.
Development will go on there to try to get it into shape early for 1.2.0 and
hopefully have a solid preview for gurus in 1.1.0.