[Kst] Re: NetCDF source

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Apr 5 15:25:03 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 06:47, Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
> >    I have fixed up all the problems that I could find in
> > Kimberly's modified datasource.  Do you think it makes sense
> > to switch to using that one in KDE CVS instead of the one
> > that we presently have?  I think the new one should provide
> > everything that the older one does, plus support for multiple
> > samples per frame.  If it works for you, I can commit it to
> > HEAD for Kst 1.1.
>
> Just commit it, I think it should be OK. I'll check that it works with
> my test file and let you know by the time 1.1 is released. By the way,
> is there any release schedule / feature plan for 1.1 yet ?

  I'm just trying to figure this out right now actually.  We really should
release 1.1 ASAP because it has some major performance enhancements and bug
fixes.  There are some major issues still on my list, though, and scripting
definitely won't be ready in less than a month so it will have to be
postponed to 1.2.