[Kst] loading equations and psds

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Sep 17 07:51:32 CEST 2004

I think I'm down to one last problem before I can commit the equation and
psd / curve separation.  The problem is what to do about loading old Kst
files.  We can't know if they refer to equationcurves as opposed to
equations.  One way around this is to change the XML node name for these
elements and leave specialized code in for reading the old nodes and
producing a curve implicitly.  This of course won't be backwards compatible.
The other option is to just ignore these old entries.  Any better ideas, or
preferences?