[Kst] .ui.h file removal

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 30 02:21:44 CEST 2004

Being infinitely conservative, I prefer the inheritance approach over the
designer approach.  It is more flexable, and one gets to program in one's
editor of choice, and you always know where to find the code you are looking
for (its not hiding somewhere).

I know of no big advantages to using designer however... (other than perhaps
slightly less complicated code - no inheritance.

cbn