[Kst] Re: On k/qmatplot, kst, LabPlot and xmgrace...

C. Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 10 14:05:40 CET 2004

Mostly correct.  kst was written for sattelite and balloon experiments for
looking at the telemetered data, either real time, or after the fact.  It
specializes in big data sets (millions of samples is OK) and allows rapid
zooming and scrolling w/ the mouse and kbd.  It is focuses at being a
data-viewing tool for data analysis first, and a plotting program second,
though the latter is getting pretty good.

It does not support 3d as of yet, but we are talking about it.  Are there good
libraries for this?

cbn