[Kst] On k/qmatplot, kst, LabPlot and xmgrace...

Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Mar 10 15:35:58 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

I developed a Qt-based frontend to xmgrace (http://gaiw.sf.net, site not up to
date but if you're interested I can send you the latest information/sources)
some time ago as Grace was the only mature plotting program I had found back
then.
Now, from what I see there is a number of interesting plotting programs out
there, from qwt for low-level widgets to kmatplot/qmatplot and kst or
LabPlot, and I hope to see something really good emerge ouf of all this. I
just have the feeling that resources are being wasted by developing many
different programs with similar goals. I'd be curious to hear your opinion
about this ?

Regards,