[Kst] fits and filters

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jul 28 18:42:18 CEST 2004

Quick follow up to the point below.  I think the end goal will be to make
"KstEquation", "KstPowerSpectrum" and "KstHistogram" as data objects, not
curves, and then generate curves from them, just as fits will be.  I'll check
the documentation for this into CVS when it's done.

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/