[Kst] Comments on plotmarker mode

Rick Chern rchern at interchange.ubc.ca
Sat Jul 24 03:37:48 CEST 2004

I think that sounds good - I have a few questions on how the UI would
work though.
- since events are no longer responsible for adding markers, I guess
there would need to be some sort of dialog for  generating markers from
curves, maybe on the Markers tab? Or would it be a property of curves (I
guess in that case a specific plot would need to be selected)?
- if curves are updated, would additional markers be added (or only
generate when the user asks to)?
- would users be able to delete generated plot makers, if they are
updated from a curve?  (I guess this is not a problem if markers are
only manually generated from curves).

Rick