[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

C. Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 23 06:16:29 CEST 2004

I haven't looked carefully yet.  But:

I think the dialogs should be 'dataobjectdialogs'.  You can look at
kstvectordialog_i.cpp or others for how I did this.

There is a 'new' and an 'edit' version of the dialogs, which only have <OK>
and <cancel>.  I expect that for the filters, we would just use the 'new'
version.  I assume editing a filter is the same as editing any plugin, and
would use the plugin dialog.

I intend to convert the fit dialog 'soon'.

cbn