[Kst] Cryptic i18n strings

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jul 23 01:36:11 CEST 2004

I agree, Federico, and I was actually aware of the i18n problems.  We did fix
many of them, believe it or not. :)  Unfortunately we have a long way to go.
Hopefully the developers will be careful about these items, and I think I
will have to write a doc for our devel-docs directory to explain how we
should handle this.  Kst is a special case because it uses very many highly
technical terms (for the average person).