[Kst] Image data type

Theodore Kisner kisner at physics.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 20 21:51:08 CEST 2004

Several months ago I seem to recall a similar discussion where we were going
to have a Kst3DPlot to do projections of 3D datasets...  Would that be a
reasonable alternative to throwing all that stuff into Kst2DPlot?  All common
functionality between the two was going to be put in libkst if I recall...

Of course, I've not contributed any code towards this goal, so take my opinion
as a comment from the masses :-)

-Ted