[Kst] RE: Kst - parameter lists and events

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Sat Jul 17 00:56:51 CEST 2004

My preference would be to disable eventing for loading of historical data.
However, for testing purposes it makes sense to leave it on. We could
allow vector creation on historical data, as I can see a use for that,
though my preference would be to have the user save the event vector
once it has been created the first time.

I'm not sure how making a standalone makes the problem any easier for
email and elog notification. Either we can make it work or we can't.

Andrew