[Kst] Installation instructions

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Jul 12 20:46:59 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 July 2004 14:25, rchern wrote:
> Could/should the attached installation instructions (taken from the Kst
> Handbook) be included as a text file in the 0.98 release?

  I think the best thing to do is merge this with the autotools "INSTALL"
document that we already have.  It covers some subtle issues that are not
covered in this document, and this document clearly has things that the
INSTALL file doesn't.  I would also prefer not to recommend --enable-final
for two reasons:
1) we tend to break this from time to time and it's really a big hack
2) it makes debugging bug reports more difficult

   Let's target this for 0.99, but yes we should definitely at least enhance
what we have.