[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Tue Dec 14 21:19:41 CET 2004

I would agree its useful to leave in comments that indicate the reason
a change was made, when the change is potentially unclear or obscure.

Its considerably less useful to simply leave commented code. A few days
later it is unclear why it was commented out; whether it is old code waiting
to be deleted, new code waiting to be activated, etc.