[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 13 15:44:41 CET 2004

We want one rendering engine between kstlabel (labels that are part of view
objects, but are not view objects themselves) and kstviewlabel.

So we should be working on 'the one true rendering engine', but can delay the
architectual changes until the UI has been completely thought through.

Does anyone have a good idea how much the various Qt text calls cost?  Would
it be worth while for me to benchmark them?

cbn