[Kst] Looks like we need a new mini-release... 0.99.1

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Thu Aug 26 05:34:55 CEST 2004

Hi Barth,

We don't have much testing time on any of these
new features but if we go for ii) then Marc-Antoine
would also get his fix for the log fixed-scale problem.

That said my preference would be i) as its too easy
to get into a cycle of rapid releases because you're
continually fixing a bug introduced by the last one.

I'll leave the choice, but if you go for ii) please
let us know when you want everything in by. Rick will
be focusing on wrapping everything up anyway.

Andrew