[Kst] (Small) worries with cdf auto* configuration

Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Aug 4 11:46:17 CEST 2004

Dear George,

to make sure everything was setup correctly wrt the cdf plugin, I downloaded
this night's snapshot and here is the result:
- configure tested for cdf.h (not cdfdist.h which is also used, but they
should be in the same location)
- configure tested for CDFlib in -lcdf
- in config.h the I found the following defines :
/* If we have CDF headers */
#define HAVE_CDF_H 1
[...]
/* If we have the CDF libraries. */
#define KST_HAVE_CDF 1
- when compiling, the cdf datasource was however not compiled. I found out
that include_cdf_TRUE = '#' as set by the configure script, which apparently
causes the datasource to not be compiled. I suppose there is something wrong
in the highest-level definition, but this is all a bit complex and
intricate :-( I hope you'll know what to do :-)