[Kst] Label philosophy

C. Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 12 01:59:26 CEST 2003

???
I have them as a   KstLabelList labelList in kstplot.h....

the view just manipulates the labels, but the plot holds them, saves them, and
draws them...  If you resize a plot, it stays in the same relative position,
and the label size scales.  If you re-order the plots in the plot dialog, the
label follow the plot, etc....

So the labels should clearly belong to the plot.

(unless you changed it...)
cbn