[Kst] Re: KST + PIOLib

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 20 17:29:37 CEST 2003

Should be no problem.  George (our illustrious programmer) is working on this
code now, and there should be something useable (better than pre-alpha)
'soon'.  There seem to be considerable issues with piolib (which George will
enumerate) which will have to be dealt with and which are slowing things
down.

kst at kde.org is the kst list, so you can communicate with all involved here.

cbn