[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Jul 7 18:00:52 CEST 2003

On July 7, 2003 09:50, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> CVS commit by netterfield:
>
> Usable arbitrary labels (need UI feedback now)

   It's great!  Delete doesn't work yet though - it "deletes" it, but the
image seems to hang around.

   Any intentions of making them draggable?

> Fixed vector problems:
> 	-changing rvector ranges now works
> 	-fixed sigma and rms scalars

   Ok I had started into this one but good catch!  Sorry about leaving these
bugs lurking, I just didn't stumble across them in testing yet and I wasn't
sure about how some of that code worked.

   There are still more bugs in here though.  Specifically, I know of ways to
crash it.  I'm still trying to trace those down.

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/