[Ksecretservice-devel] KSecretService -> KSecretsService : mailing list renaming?

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Wed Aug 10 10:52:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

Perhaps you may noticed that already when looking into the sources.

I slightly adjusted the name of the project from ksecretservice to
ksecretsservice, after getting some feedback about the name when in
Randa. The exact case would be KSecretsService and would hopefully
better reflect it's purpose - storing your secrets and not spying on
your neighbor :-)

The project page will remain the same on projects.kde.org and the
effective renaming will occur when moving inside KDE from the playground.

However I'd like to rename this list, or create a new one. What would be
your advice about it?

--

Valentin Rusu (valir)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService)