[Ksecretservice-devel] libs

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:03:46 UTC 2011

Hi Valentin,

on the daemon lib... you are right... initially I thought they should
be shared...  and that is why I added it. Then I left them static to
ask you first.

on the inclusion into kde... that is a great news. I do not know how
about the variable you indicated... but if it is provided by the kde4
macros is simple to replace the one that I created.

regards,
Alin