[Ksecretservice-devel] Client API and daemon feedback request

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:27:22 UTC 2011

HI Valentin,

Great news!
I will compile the current git snap, give it a test later today and post the

On Fri 05 Aug 2011 14:22:57 you wrote:
> Hello Alin,
> Please be informed that the daemon and the client API are now in an
> testable state.
> I'll take any feedback you can give me about these two components.
> For your information, the KDE applications should use the client API and
> not the fd.o interface, as this is considered as an implementation
> detail and may change in the future.
> Meanwhile I start KWallet infrastructure migration in a separate branch.
> This will allow me to further test these two components.
> Thanks,
> Valentin
 Without Questions there are no Answers!
  Alin Marin ELENA
  Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
  School of Physics, University College Dublin
  Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
  Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath