[Ksecretservice-devel] Client API and daemon feedback request

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Fri Aug 5 12:22:57 UTC 2011

Hello Alin,

Please be informed that the daemon and the client API are now in an
testable state.
I'll take any feedback you can give me about these two components.

For your information, the KDE applications should use the client API and
not the fd.o interface, as this is considered as an implementation
detail and may change in the future.

Meanwhile I start KWallet infrastructure migration in a separate branch.
This will allow me to further test these two components.

Thanks,
Valentin