[Ksecretservice-devel] Re: using ksecretservice

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Apr 25 12:18:10 CEST 2011

Hello Alin,

First of all, ksecretservice is currently in pre-alpha state. Lots of
work is yet to be done and hopefully it'll get in an alpha or beta stage
during the upcoming Randa KDE sprint.

On 04/25/2011 12:03 PM, Alin Marin Elena wrote:
> however all I get is
> ** Message: secret service operation failed: The name org.freedesktop.secrets
> was not provided by any .service files
>
> I have the ksecretservice daemon running...
>
> I cheked and the dbus service I found offered by ksecretservice is
> org.freedesktop.Secret

> do I miss anything?
Can you tell me please how your application tries ton connect to
ksecretservice? Are you using the client API?
> Alin

Greetings,
Valentin