[Ksecretservice-devel] using ksecretservice

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:03:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

I try to test/use ksecretservice to keep the passwords from telepathy for the
upcoming telepathy-kde... all this should be handled by telepathy-mission-
control...

however all I get is
** Message: secret service operation failed: The name org.freedesktop.secrets
was not provided by any .service files

I have the ksecretservice daemon running...

I cheked and the dbus service I found offered by ksecretservice is
org.freedesktop.Secret

do I miss anything?

Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp