[Kroupware] More kolab issues, Please help

Bradley Alexander storm at tux.org
Mon Mar 22 17:06:03 CET 2004

I reinstalled the zfos 20031123 build of kolab last night and it went
without errors. Went into the web interface and added users. Checked kmail
from my workstation, was still pointed at the right server.

When I clicked OK in kmail's config, it tried to create the additional
folders for calendar, notes, etc and crashed with a sig11. This is
reproducible for me. And I still am not able to get mail. It is sitting in
/var/mail/storm, but I cannot get it through IMAP. In looking at the logs
at startup, everything looks good, except in the openldap.log, I see the
following message:

Mar 21 23:20:16 mekong <debug> slapd[3029]: bdb_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.25: (December 19, 2002)
Mar 21 23:30:55 mekong <debug> slapd[3398]: daemon: socket() failed errno=97 (Address family not supported by protocol)

Right now, I am just looking to get basic functionality (mainly email and
calendar) working. Can someone please help me find the disconnect here? On
the imap client, when I click check mail, it tells me no new messages,
though I have almost 500 in /var/mail/storm.

Any help or pointers you can provide would be appreciated.
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |