[Kroupware] init script

Timotheus Pokorra Timotheus at Pokorra.de
Mon Mar 22 16:52:31 CET 2004

Hello Will,

for me this file works:

#!/bin/sh
#
# kolab -- startup/shutdown transfer script for /kolab OpenPKG hierarchy
#
[ ! -f /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab ] && exit 0
case $1 in
    start   ) exec /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab start ;;
    stop    ) exec /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab stop  ;;
    restart ) exec /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab restart  ;;
esac

Timo