[Kroupware] RE: Kolab/Toltec UIDs and another problem

Support support at radleys.co.za
Fri Mar 19 07:53:13 CET 2004

Hi Joe,

It is only synchronizing the folders names. The Connector does this in order
to pickup new mailboxes on the IMAP4 server.

Could you please provide me with the details I asked for in my email to you:

1) What version of Kolab are you running?
2) What version of cyrus is the Kolab using?

I need the information in order to track down the problem. We have had a
problem with cyrus 2.2.3 where the server reports a 'invalid mailbox name',
we have created a patch is currently testing this. Permission denied is a
new error and I would like to resolve this.

Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557