[Kroupware] double entrys with toltec 1.6.26

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Mar 12 16:18:06 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 12. März 2004 14:14 schrieb Ronny Bolzendahl:

Hi Ronny,

> > This is a very serious situation. Sofar I have only heard
> > about such problems with the Bynari product.
>
> It is serious, indeed, sorry that I have to report the same expirience with
> OLXP and 1.6.26. It just occured. Can't really tell why the entries are
> doubled.

> Settings for the Foldersharing Options:

The problem is not related to access permissions.

> The folder was the "Kalender".

The problem does not depend on the folder type.

> It's a really annoying thing, since the entries keep multiplying...

This is the key to the description of your problem. Exactly the very same
happens with the Bynari Connector.

> > Do you think offering a tool to detect such duplicates will
> > serve as an intermediate remedy?
>
> That would be great! Deleting all the special days / duplicate entries by
> hand is a torture with more than 1000 entries!!!

I will look into it.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de