[Kroupware] SourceXtreme, Inc MAPI toolkit

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 19:42:40 CET 2004

Greetings,
   In case people are interested we posted a snapshot of our GPL MAPI
toolkit at:
	http://www.sourcextreme.com/projects/outlook/mapi
   This is basicly most of the common code we have been pulling out of our
MAPI transport provider and message store.  THIS CODE HAS BEEN SCRUBBED
OF ALL SHARED SOURCE AND ANY OTHER QUESTIONABLE EXAMPLE CODE.  This API
is completely safe to link to with an Open Source license compatible
with the GPL.  We are offering a commercial license to interested
commercial parties but our main goal is help build TNEF parsers and
other GPL tools that need to interact with MAPI.

   If there are any questions please feel free to email us.

	Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser

!DSPAM:404e11af79761974814481!