[Kroupware] Outlook-Enhancement

Stefan Lang steven at organet.com
Sat Mar 6 12:23:11 CET 2004

Am Samstag, 6. März 2004 02:20 schrieb Martin Konold:

> Yes, this is possible indeed. Actually I verified that the KDE client at
> one point could read the OL files....

> The _big_ problem is either writing the MS files (e.g. with tnef encoding)
I'm knowing now...thats the hard way

> or makeing OL capable of parsing the native kolab files.
oh, I read this message to late, I wrote that in my previous posting, sorry!
At first, I want to look into this.

> I put many man hours into this and came to the conclusion that the data
> models simply do _not_ allow for a trivial straight forward mapping.
:-(

Another question: Is anybody developing a connector for the Netscape calendar?
IIRC there was a calendar module for Netscape!

When I think of "our" users, they have no problem changing there "PIM". I know
Netscape or Mozilla is no fully featured PIM.

Stevie