[Kroupware] New account IMAP error

kox kox at atlas.cz
Fri Mar 5 13:10:27 CET 2004

Hi

What version exactly (zfos openkPKG2.0 ?) were you installing?

I had same problem with version OpenPKG-20040217235200 from 25.2.2004.
Weird thing was the when you connected to the account with Outlook
Express it worked and after that the account was usable with Mozilla
email client.

When I rolled back to previous version kolab-1.0.14-20031126 - it worked
  smothly without problems.

I think this problem is described in BUG ZfOS Kolab (OpenPKG 2.0) from
2.3.2004 by Stephan Buys

Cya k0x