[Kroupware] Outlook-Enhancement

Stefan Lang lang at organet.com
Thu Mar 4 00:07:35 CET 2004

Okay, message understood!

If it's not a matter of time, We will give it a try! He will announce ot the
ML with "robert_at_organet.com" !
Feat him with information and he will try his best!

What do we have to do, to publish it ?????savely???? under the GPL?
I  don't like to see our work in a comercial product!!!!

Stevie

Am Mittwoch, 3. März 2004 19:45 schrieb konold at erfrakon.de:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> > On Wednesday 03 March 2004 11:42, Stefan Lang wrote:
> > > We have an employee in our company, who is able to develop a "plugin"
> > > for M$ Outlook which is able to store its calendar-content "regulary"
> > > in vcal-format! My questions are:
> > > 1) Is this a "workaround" to share calendar informatinon (not freebusy)
> > > between Outlook- and Kontact-Users?
> >
> > This is not a workaround, it would be the real solution!
>
> Well, the question is if it will work for 100% e.g. hwo does he solve the
> GUID issue? (OL needs the GUID and a lot of other internal data of a
> calendar item in order to keep internal references correct)
>
> So basically this means that the plugin must not only be able to write
> (easy) but also to read the vcals in all their beauty.
>
> > > 2) If it is a workaround, is it of interest?
> >
> > Yes, a plug-in that enables Outlook users to fully
> > read and write KDE Kolab Client formats over
> > disconnected Imap is highly desireable.
>
> Of course this is highly desireable but not trivial.
>
> Regards,
> -- martin
>
> Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
>
> e r f r a k o n
> Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker
> Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
> mobil: 0175 4148693
> fax: 0175 13 4148693
> email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Stefan Lang
OrgaNet Gesellschaft für EDV-basierte
Informations- und Kommunikationssysteme mbH
Bonner Strasse 31
50389 Wesseling

Tel.: +49 2236 94335 0
Fax.: +49 2236 94335 20